Thanks.Loads fast. Good job on that.
I like the overall clean and simple design. So many designers try to wow users with fluff and glitz forgetting that ease of use is paramount. Another thing in your favor.
You're right. Fixed.The small red font for the headlines is pretty hard to read on the fait grey background.
I noticed that randomly the headlines seem to be bold for no rhyme or reason. Rather odd and a bit distracting.
Fixed.There si a stray href in the footer to the right of the Search News link. Looks like it goes to a NewsNow page. That needs to be fixed.
Everything is layered out perfectly. Easy to read and find what you are looking for. The ads should be more standard to know that it is not apart of the site but in an elegant way. So far its just inbetween blocks which makes it look as though its just dropped on the page because you can do it. I can see a news app for iphone, android and blackberry coming up pretty soon![]()
The pale red on grey is still hard to read unless you have really good eyesight.
Thanks for advices and for review.
---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------
Thanks for notice.
I'm still looking for the perfect combination![]()

