Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Lastindexof [Javascript] in Php?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

byeee

New Member
Impact
0
i'm trying to make a script solely in php, not javascript, but i don't find a way to remove the path from $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']. it returns /folder/subfolder/file.php . What can I do? Using javascript's lastindexof would be a solution, but i'd rather not use javascript. php is a lot better.

I know, I could compare the $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] to the whole path, but I want it to work both on my web server AND my home server. (easyPHP).
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back