IT.COM

Last chance to registar your domains for Traffic New York

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
!@#$. I wanted to put some of my mediocre domains there and retire.

•••
The thing that sucks about this auction, which makes me not put any in, is you have to give Moniker Exclusive Sale Rights for 60 days to the domain. So if you get a great offer from somebody in the mean time, you will be out of luck or have to tell them to come back in 60 ish days and we all know that won't happen. lol

•••
Yofie said:
The thing that sucks about this auction, which makes me not put any in, is you have to give Moniker Exclusive Sale Rights for 60 days to the domain. So if you get a great offer from somebody in the mean time, you will be out of luck or have to tell them to come back in 60 ish days and we all know that won't happen. lol

i wouldn't worry to much about this.

•••
Yofie said:

that should not be a problem, you can tell your buyer that it would be cheaper 7 % if they wait.
but i don't think its fair to do that (i would not do that),
and i think its agains agreement rules.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back