Domain Empire

Last 7 days 2,607 Unique Visitors = 0.27 cents

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last 7 days 2,607 Unique Visitors = 5 clicks = 0.27 cents

The odd thing is, my clicks for Affiliate links is 100+ in the last 7 days...

adsense really STINKS!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is a horrible conversion on your adsense. Which site or sites is it for? If it's for 24hourforum, it looks like your affiliate ads are much more prominent than the adsense ads, which would explain their better performance. The adsense ads seem to almost disappear into the background.

Last edited:
•••
Wow I thought I was doing bad...$.27 on 2607 is horrible!

I'm not happy either:

Total page impressions: 227
Results page impressions: 3
Revenue: $0.8 on 3 clicks

However, those 3 clicks occurred on my first day at Adsense. For the past 3-4 days I have had over 200 page impressions with 0 clicks, $0.

The revenue came from keywords that Adsense says are worth $1-$30/click with active advertisers, but I'm getting something like $0.1-.3/click.

So far the only thing G is registering are clicks made through search type in (result page impressions) and search links on the side. No revenue coming from anything outside of search... why is this? Is anyone getting clicks outside of search?

The click through rate is rock bottom... 1% click through rate. If nobody clicks on ads how is anyone supposed to make any money off of this? I'm willing to give it another week then it's back to parked.

Last edited:
•••
newviewit said:
Wow I thought I was doing bad...$.27 on 2607 is horrible!

I'm not happy either:

Total page impressions: 227
Results page impressions: 3
Revenue: $0.8 on 3 clicks

However, those 3 clicks occurred on my first day at Adsense. For the past 3-4 days I have had over 200 page impressions with 0 clicks, $0.

The revenue came from keywords that Adsense says are worth $1-$30/click with active advertisers, but I'm getting something like $0.1-.3/click.

So far the only thing G is registering are clicks made through search type in (result page impressions) and search links on the side. No revenue coming from anything outside of search... why is this? Is anyone getting clicks outside of search?

The click through rate is rock bottom... 1% click through rate. If nobody clicks on ads how is anyone supposed to make any money off of this? I'm willing to give it another week then it's back to parked.
Actually, your results sound pretty typical. My click rate is only 1-2%, and it doesn't vary too much. Were you making more with Parked?

•••
well on the bright side, congrats for making some $$ on your affiliates!

•••
wow, i can get better ecpms with adbrite.

•••
is google honest with the click rates? It just seems too off vs my affiliate links

i have a feeling google is not compensating me for all clicks... im confused!

•••
My CTR for last 7 days is something around 11% and sill those click values are horribly low. But I think its kind of something which happen in every December but this year it seems being worse.

•••
something is going on, i think we are getting ripped off!

•••
roar! what should we do about it?

•••
shockie said:
roar! what should we do about it?

not sure, i dont have the money to hire an online investigator.. from the last month stats, i noticed a huge click rate with my affiliate links vs google - lets just say, maybe the affiliate links may have a bigger impact on people... but what about the IMAGE Ads from google, they should have the same impact as welll --- something is not right with the results im getting from google

•••
maybe you should give more priority to your affiliate links then, until adsense shows more promising revenues.

•••
xXx DOMAINER xXx said:
Last 7 days 2,607 Unique Visitors = 5 clicks = 0.27 cents

The odd thing is, my clicks for Affiliate links is 100+ in the last 7 days...

adsense really STINKS!
This happens from time to time... last 3 days, I emailed adsense support telling them that I got 100% CTR...(52 clicks from 52 impressions) on the opening hour... they responded after a day telling me no need to worry...

It's better to have close contact with support..

•••
Same happening to me: Impressions: 1,789 Clicks: 7 Earnings: $0.53

It's so frustrating, fortunatelly my CPA offers are doing great (way way better earnings with affiliates) and somewhat It covers the damage Adsense is doing.

Maybe I'll get rid of It soon. Better to have a cleaner page and earn nothing than earning 50c per day and 6c per click. >:(

Maybe It's the new year, who knows.

•••
Google can sometimes running so weird. Maybe their machine should take some rest and get back to work very soon.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back