IT.COM

Large amounts of QUALITY TRAFFIC for Content Sites.

NameSilo
Watch

pertosda

Digital MarketingVIP Member
Impact
Have you ever bought one of those "Traffic packages" that promise 1,000 clicks for $5 or 1,000,000 clicks for $500?

Well, then you probably know they do bring the traffic BUT:
  1. The bounce rate of those visits once they reach your site is 99,9%.
  2. None of those visits will see more than 1 page in your site or spend more than a few seconds.
  3. None of those visits will click an AdSense Ad.
If you have a Content Site (blog, articles, news, videos, etc.) and you are looking for HIGH QUALITY TRAFFIC in large amounts, I can offer:
  • 1,000 clicks: $50 ($0.05 per click)
  • 5,000 clicks: $250 ($0.05 per click)
  • 10.000 clicks: $400 ($0.04 per click)
  • 15,000 clicks: $600 ($0.04 per click)
  • 20,000 clicks: $720 ($0.036 per click)
  • 25,000 clicks: $900 ($0.036 per click)
And even larger amounts.
REMEMBER: these visits WILL CLICK YOUR ADS and will interact with your website.

Where does the traffic come from
All this traffic comes from content networks that include only reputated sources, such as newspapers, top blogs and so on. It's real people following a link because they are INTERESTED in your content, so they are likely to actually READ your articles, SHARE and LIKE them, navigate through your site and of course CLICK ON ADS.

What kind of websites are eligible

Only CONTENT SITES are accepted. This means: blogs, news sites, article sites... anything that has "editorial" content, including VIDEO. This is not suitable for e-commerce or service sites. If you have any doubt about the eligibility of your content, just PM me.

Do not hesitate to ask me if you need further details. This is VERY HIGH QUALITY Content Marketing. Try a small package to start and you will order again for sure.

David

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are those text ads ? Any sample ?

•••
It's Text&Image ads, something like this:

1.png

•••
•••
•••
Now available for all kind of sites!!!

•••
Has anyone tried this? Any feedback would be great!

•••
Has anyone tried this? Any feedback would be great!

Why not trying yourself? :) I can offer a 15% discount on any package. Just let me know!

•••
Huge audience available for you! PM to place your order ;)

•••
Now accepting orders only for 10,000 clicks and above.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back