IT.COM

Laravel & Mobile App Developers Wanted For Collaborations

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Name Pros,

I am seeking expert Laravel (PHP) and Mobile App Developers to collaborate with for a couple of projects. I specialize in SEO, eCommerce, and Branding but have little to no experience in custom development. As of now, I simply work with what’s available (Open Cart, WooCommerce, etc) for my clients but generate millions of retail sales for them per year.

Now, my contracts are usually $24,000 to $48,000 per client but as I become more experienced (13+ years experience) I have noticed that I typically 5 - 10x their business within 12 months. That said, I must manufacture my own goods or services and make myself / us #1 because I surpass their expectations so much that they do not renew my contract as they are now doing very well. Plus, eCommerce is a snowball effect; once customers kick-in, so do referrals. Anyway ...

My goal is to collaborate with you on a % ownership basis. I do all the SEO and marketing, you do the programming. The logic behind each app would be so precise that you will be able to recreate something like WordPress (but better) within a week.

I have never spent a single $1 on advertising or customer acquisition; if interested... PM me asap.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You want somebody who can build an app like WordPress -- but better -- in a week?

•••
You want somebody who can build an app like WordPress -- but better -- in a week?

@DomainAuction
I pm'ed you days ago. I just didn't read the thread properly, esp. this section "The logic behind each app would be so precise that you will be able to recreate something like WordPress (but better) within a week."

I was trying to build something like wordpress with a different concept using laravel. It's a raw version and i am also not an expert in laravel but i am the only one working on this. But in the final stage i didn't get time to complete this as i am financially struck. Just a few more code to work on. I was reluctant to show to any one before finishing because of stealing of my idea.

•••
Larval and node.js is ideal; just saw your reply --- will get back to you shortly. A ton of money was wasted of developers who were not honest but it's ultimately my mistake for not knowing the terminology at first or prescision in description. However, the last developer I stumbled upon did 90% of WordPress in Laravel in < 2 weeks but randomly eiher gave up or quit (... or ran off with my idea and funds).

The concept is not unique, just more stable w/ more SEO built in.

Anyway, will respond to you asap; gathering up some documents to make it appealing for us all. Thanks!

•••
I am not sure, but may be what i have done and your idea may be extremely different. I used Laravel and Jquery.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back