Domain Empire

Established Laptoptrendy.com Auto posting website.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
MUST SEE! Automated Income! Auto posting website.
Huge Amazon affiliate Laptop-Computer Web store, Start Earning Big Money from Amazon...

NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!!! There is 0/hours work and NO technical skills needed to operate the website. This frees you up to promote this website to get more traffic.

This is an Amazon affiliate site. For each person that purchases through the licks on the website you get 4% commission.

Amazon also put a 90 day Amazon cookie on the computer of anyone that you send from the website, this mean: if someone comes to your website and then clicks through to a Amazon page, if they buy something on Amazon within a 90 days period, Amazon will pay you a commission.

This is why Amazon is still one of the most effective and popular affiliate program for internet marketer

What you will get when you buy this website:
1. Perfect Website that already makes money
2. Premium Domain: http://laptoptrendy.com
3. Multiple income streams: Only Amazon at moment but could add CPA,adsense etc
4. Premium and Professional Design
5. Includes all required plug-in and scripts
6. Facebook fan page with 161 fans (has not been updated in months

Why Am I Selling.

I brought this website about 9 months ago, uploaded it to my hosting but have never had time to promote it so have decided to sell it so someone else can bring out the full potential of this website.

As I have already said I have NEVER promoted the website or done anything to it, but as you can see from the image it still gets traffic and has made $23.52 since I have owned it and that’s without any work on my part. Just think about how much more you could make if you spend the time marketing it.

Do not miss out on this great opportunity to get you own Automated Income Website – Post BUY now

Price $80
Register: GoDaddy
Expires 8/01/2015
Payment Via Paypal

Attachments

• laptop trffic.jpg
    laptop trffic.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 38
  • laptoptrendy Income.jpg
    laptoptrendy Income.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back