Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Lankiest.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdoux

Account Suspended
Impact
0
I am willing to sell this one dictionary word here in this forum. Maybe the domain sounds funny but I think it will be a great name for a person who know what to do with this domain name.

Why I want to sell it?
Just assume that my previous project was cancelled by one of my partner. It's a sad story. :( No need to tell it here.

Here is the details:

Lankiest.com
Expiration Date: 2009-01-22
Creation Date: 2008-01-22
Regged at Name.com

I am not sure how far this domain can go but anyone can make their offer now.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back