Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Landing page script

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic Belley

Four Letter AcronymsTop Member
Impact
2,468
Hello NP community.

I was looking for a simple and clean landing page for my 4L domains and I have found a very nice script doing all the job. It took me 10 minutes to set up the whole thing for all my 4Ls.

If you like this design : http://etcd.com/

Then this script could be an option for you too.
I thought I could share it. It costs only $13 on Envato Market. Click here.

You get all the PHP code so you can use it as it comes or you can customize it the way you want. I personnally did a little tweaking.

Regards,
Dom.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks for sharing.
 
0
•••
thanks, but your affiliate link takes me to a $21 version of the "$13" product :xf.confused:
 
0
•••
Tank, my message is almost one year old. Back then the price was lower.

$21 is still very cheap IMO.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back