IT.COM

Landers good or rubbish? Honest opinion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
I setup a few of my own landers the other day on 5 domains and after your opinion. Each one took me 20 minutes to do. What are your thoughts?

GamingWriter.com was the first one that I setup.

Would you change anything?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Honestly, man, better cut right away to Dan's page (which is the next one on ''Buy GamingWriter.com'', from what I understood). People who are gonna be interested in your name, do not need to read all this text, they know why they want it, and if they don't - text won't help. Text is very much supportive (it's not a necessity). Instead, it's better to put some info on the domain, such as traffic stats or tld taken. No need to put things like ''set up online gaming development business'' they know this (or again, you can put it below somewhere, it's not that important). Right now page looks messy, info redundant, pics unnecessary. Imo.

Definitely good luck!

Last edited:
•••
I setup a few of my own landers the other day on 5 domains and after your opinion. Each one took me 20 minutes to do. What are your thoughts?

GamingWriter.com was the first one that I setup.

Would you change anything?
This is what I see on mobile.

To me personally the lander looks more professional than the one from DAN. But there are 3 things I would definitely change.

1) H1 and H2 headers are hard to read for me. Try line-height: 1,6 em

2) Look in the bullet points in the image. You have probably set margin-left to a negative number, and the numbers are not appearing in the screen.

3) For mobile, I would suggest to use width: 80% for the buttons, and allign them to center. So they will appear centered and the second button will be exactly below the first one.

Overall seems good to me, especially on desktop. I did not notice other problems.

Hope this helps.
Screenshot_2021-12-05-22-07-35-895_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Honestly, man, better cut right away to Dan's page (which is the next one on ''Buy GamingWriter.com'', from what I understood). People who are gonna be interested in your name, do not need to read all this text, they know why they want it, and if they don't - text won't help. Text is very much supportive (it's not a necessity). Instead, it's better to put some info on the domain, such as traffic stats or tld taken. No need to put things like ''set up online gaming development business'' they know this (or again, you can put it below somewhere, it's not that important). Right now page looks messy, info redundant, pics unnecessary. Imo.

Definitely good luck!
Thanks for your feedback :)

•••
This is what I see on mobile.

To me personally the lander looks more professional than the one from DAN. But there are 3 things I would definitely change.

1) H1 and H2 headers are hard to read for me. Try line-height: 1,6 em

2) Look in the bullet points in the image. You have probably set margin-left to a negative number, and the numbers are not appearing in the screen.

3) For mobile, I would suggest to use width: 80% for the buttons, and allign them to center. So they will appear centered and the second button will be exactly below the first one.

Overall seems good to me, especially on desktop. I did not notice other problems.

Hope this helps.Show attachment 205672
Thanks for your feedback :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back