viciousdomains
New Member
- Impact
- 3
I know there's a lot of opinions on which lander to lead with. For me, in my current flow, I am primarily GoDaddy/Afternic (so confusing) for exposure alone. They seem to lead all discussion on sales. Also, although I find their GUI extremely clunky, I like having all my domains where I can see quick stats. I'm sure I have a lot to learn.
I want to branch into listing on other marketplaces, Atom, Spaceship, NamePros, custom... etc. My question is what is the best stack to maximize exposure, mitigate fees, etc. One approach I've seen observing someone like DomainBooth (mucho respect) is using a custom Atom Marketplace, and then also cross-posting on GoDaddy but at a higher premium to offset the loss of commission discounts using Afternic nameservers.
Also, I just want something simple. I see so much clunk in this space with tools, websites, etc. Somebody would make bank if they created a Domain Management System that elegantly created a space to inventory, manage, research and have a snapshot of your entire domaining business in one place. Maybe it exists and I haven't found it.
I want to branch into listing on other marketplaces, Atom, Spaceship, NamePros, custom... etc. My question is what is the best stack to maximize exposure, mitigate fees, etc. One approach I've seen observing someone like DomainBooth (mucho respect) is using a custom Atom Marketplace, and then also cross-posting on GoDaddy but at a higher premium to offset the loss of commission discounts using Afternic nameservers.
Also, I just want something simple. I see so much clunk in this space with tools, websites, etc. Somebody would make bank if they created a Domain Management System that elegantly created a space to inventory, manage, research and have a snapshot of your entire domaining business in one place. Maybe it exists and I haven't found it.

















