Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Laid Out Flat

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

LeeRyder

Established Member
Impact
69
OK, so this friday morning I am having surgery on my back. I will be, for all intents and purpouses.. layed out flat on my back for roughly 2 weeks followed by 4-6 more weeks of therapy :bah:

Anyways, give me ideas (aside from the obvious you pervs!) of things to do while laying.. hmm.. okj, perhaps not on my back.. but in bed with a PC a full 50 feet from my reach :bah: :bah:

I dont own a PSX either..damn.. i shoulda bought one.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good luck with your surgery, I hope eveything works out :) I gues that you will be hooked on DVD films and Comic books :)
 
0
•••
make a list of domains you will not reg, like:

repairceilingtiles.us
peelingwallpaper.info
pleaseturnoffthelight.org
hotnursemama.net

good luck! :tu:
 
0
•••
lmfao@ Apollo you jerk! lol

Thanks guys :)
 
0
•••
Get a laptop? :D
 
0
•••
Apollo! :bah:

Good Luck with it all, Lee ... see you when you're back upright. :)
:wave:
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back