Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Laff.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
12,292
Laff.net

Please appraise this nice 4-letter .net domain.
Taken in virtually every extension.

Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$10-25 reseller, you might want to look for an enduser, as it seems there are quite some around.

Should be worth at least $xxx to an enduser IMO
 
0
•••
I'd give it closer to $250 reseller.

Laff.com is worth roughly $5K reseller in my opinion because "Laff" is taken in 20 extensions. Since .net names generally sell for 5% their .com counterparts based on statistical data I've observed, I believe you could easily get .05 * $5000 = $250 for Laff.net.

End-user potential: Far beyond $250.
 
0
•••
JoshuaPz said:
.net names generally sell for 5% their .com

This is usually true, LLLL's are a different story.

A quad premium VCVC like Orof.com would sell for at least 1.5 or 2k.
the .net has a value of $15 reseller which is 1% or less. (I recently bought this .net for a similar amount)
This also counts for non VCVC's like Osri.net - same story (also mine)

I own around 100-150 quad premium pronouncables / VCVC's and bought all of them in the price range of $10-15 each. Most less thn a month ago.
 
0
•••
Interesting. That would explain why I snatched wugs.net for just $12.70 a few days back.

Still, I'd appraise Laff.net at far more than $15-$20 reseller because of its exceptional brandability for a humor site. The fact "Orof" is taken in 5 TLDs and "Laff" is registered in 20 attests to this. I'd give Laff.net at least $200 reseller.

Toilet Monster said:
This is usually true, LLLL's are a different story.

A quad premium VCVC like Orof.com would sell for at least 1.5 or 2k.
the .net has a value of $15 reseller which is 1% or less. (I recently bought this .net for a similar amount)
This also counts for non VCVC's like Osri.net - same story (also mine)

I own around 100-150 quad premium pronouncables / VCVC's and bought all of them in the price range of $10-15 each. Most less thn a month ago.
 
0
•••
Thread is Closed. Appraisal section is only for domain names which you own

<received notification from another member claiming ownership>
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back