Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain l96l.com need appraisal !

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lvddomains

Established Member
Impact
1
l96l.com- need appraisal for this domain, just trying to figure out if it means anything or has any value. thanks!!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
l96l.com- need appraisal for this domain, just trying to figure out if it means anything or has any value. thanks!!

I'm equally confused if it means anything! Apparently I don't see any value in it at all.
 
0
•••
I don't see any use for it except as a trophy. Reg fee + $10.
 
0
•••
I do not get it, is it supposed to be Lemur-6-9-Lemur or a clever way of trying to make it look like 1961?

Because either way I think it is ugly and does not work...

Get a grace delete on it if you can or whatever amount you can pick up, and anything over reg fee will be a blessing :)
 
0
•••
I don't know if it has a meaning. I've tried to google, but seems someone use it as a l33t version of 1961.
$0 imho except it really has a meaning.
 
0
•••
It's something of a novelty as the result is the same (if the l's are the same height as the numerals in the font you use) when the name is rotated 180 degrees about its axis. Despite this, most resellers wouldn't even pay reg. fee for this IMO as many CCCC.com domains are available to register. You might get more (or less) at eBay with a nice logo and effective copy. Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back