Dynadot

domain l.xx

NameSilo
Watch

Jigge92

Established Member
Impact
How much is a random 1 letter domain with random 2 letter TLD worth?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Depends, a .de would be worth more than a .nf.

•••
Yeah, I am looking for the cheapest solution (going to use it for url-shortning)

•••
You can find some 2l at reg fee on some extensions

•••
I'm selling a 1 letter domain under $1k if anybody is interested.

•••
This link on NameBio will show you 1 letter domain name sales with a 2 letter country code (note it includes a few with third level as well). This includes numbers and letters, but you could exclude numbers easily if desired.
https://namebio.com/?s==YzMwIDOwgTM

The least expensive I could find was p(.)de sold for $174 back in 2008 but can't imagine it going for that these days in .de.

The most expensive was o(.)co went for $350,000 in late 2010.

In terms of recent, most are low middle $$$$. The only reasonably priced recent one I could find was j(.)cf for $201 in November of 2017.

Best of luck in your search!

(if you go to 2 letter, there are many more choices)

•••
I'm selling a 1 letter domain under $1k if anybody is interested.

he wasn't looking for one letter.. he was looking for 1L + 2L extensuion

•••
Why spend $1k for a one letter domain, with very random cctld plus absurd renewal fee, when you când get a great two letter domain at a lower price.

•••
Head towards flippa, go to domains section , set proper filters and search.
Watch (follow) some desired auction. Put one low bid to lock the auction (cant be cancelled). And wait for the last day. Then bid accordingly in last hour

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back