NameSilo

domain L E I A dot INFO

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDavid

www.JamesDavid.comEstablished Member
Impact
88
I would appreciate any advice on the name as far as value.... Please dont post the actual domain again as I don't want it to show up in search engines thanks...

I have an interested buyer and what to know what you all think about value..
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like this female.info's, and Leia is also only 4 characters long. 200$ + is the value in my opinion.
 
0
•••
Nice name, has good overture and wordtracker figures. Nice google trend graph as well. For an end user worth around mid $xxx imo.
 
0
•••
I was offered mid $XXX for the name but its hard because I would really like to name my daughter Leia one day. But children for me is still a few years off, growing up I wish I had jimmy.info to point at my blog, myspace, etc.....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back