IT.COM

discuss Kvim.com Is Listed For $200k

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

M James

Established Member
Impact
Kvim.com is listed for $200k i mean whos gonna buy a random word domain name 200 gran
May I Know Is It Worth Buying And How To Price A Domain Name

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there are organizations that use that acronym and everyone can ask what they want. Would you have paid 15 million for nfts?

•••
Kvim.com is listed for $200k i mean whos gonna buy a random word domain name 200 gran
May I Know Is It Worth Buying And How To Price A Domain Name

It is a nice pronounceable. To have a standard 1% chance of sale, it would need to be priced mid $xxxx

Can it sell for $200k? Sure. But the chance of that happening in any given year are <0.001%. In other words, you'd need to hold 100 000 kvim.com like domains, to make 1 sale a year at $200k. And then, you'd need another $800k to pay for renewals on top of that. That is why most people don't choose such pricing strategy. Well, unless you fell for Rob Monster preaching "shoot for the moon" strategy to push his own agenda and promote Epik.

there are organizations that use that acronym and everyone can ask what they want. Would you have paid 15 million for nfts?

The chances of kvim becoming the next big thing akin to nft is slim to almost none. Such things show up once a decade at best and if they were to choose out of 3L and 4L, then they'd have 500k options to look at.

•••
The chances of kvim becoming the next big thing akin to nft is slim to almost none. Such things show up once a decade at best and if they were to choose out of 3L and 4L, then they'd have 500k options to look at.
agree

•••
Well, unless you fell for Rob Monster preaching "shoot for the moon" strategy to push his own agenda and promote Epik.
THANK YOU !

•••
Do you Know Vhat I Mean? (acronym?)

Last edited:
•••
KVIM

Killer Vacations In Madrid / Miami (I would use Mexico but Killer Vacations In Mexico just doesn't sound right at the moment given the rise in crime there)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back