domain kpopkings.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matere

Impact
any ideas what this domain is worth

Godaddy appraisal: $1258

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't listen to online appraisal tools. Little value, wouldn't bother with it

•••
Don't listen to online appraisal tools. Little value, wouldn't bother with it

what do you think it's worth? would you buy?

•••
what do you think it's worth? would you buy?
I think it's worth f*** all man, but I say that to be kind. I wouldn't buy, would consider dropping. PS Welcome to the community

•••
K pop is a musical group. Even if you told me a reason for registering this name other than them its still top 5% of worst names I have ever seen here. Its not worth the power it took to charge my phone making this post.
In memory of days long gone
Zero value, grace delete it, take 2 weeks off and retire.
Welcome to namepros, your on way in, I am on way out. Your not late to the game but it is 9th inning 2 outs Smoltz on the mound. Your a pinch hitter, Maddux chalks up another W

•••
lol

Last edited:
•••
K pop is a musical group. Even if you told me a reason for registering this name other than them its still top 5% of worst names I have ever seen here. Its not worth the power it took to charge my phone making this post.
In memory of days long gone
check google trends... kpop kings is one of the most searched words on the time I registered it

•••
I think it's worth f*** all man, but I say that to be kind. I wouldn't buy, would consider dropping. PS Welcome to the community
why would you drop. Please tell me. What about it does it not make you not buy it?

•••
The domain would be valueble if the keyword has many searches. So i guess it is worth something.
try to add this fact especially when trying to sell a domain with high perceived value

Last edited:
•••
•••
As valuable as the music.

So subjective :xf.smile:

•••
Back