NameSilo

domain koi.co.uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ricky123

New Member
Impact
1
koi.co.uk

Does anyone have any ideas what this might be worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
no idea on worth but really good name - Koi as in the fish which are expensive to buy!

Estibot value - £22,769 (take with pinch of salt)

koi receives over 90,500 searches per month on Google - so very good keyword
 
1
•••
$1000-$1500 reseller, personally I really like the domain because I'm a huge fan of Japanese culture and I know this fish is a MUST in japanese gardens, which UK has enough.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Great domain

A couple of recent 3 letter .co.uk sales at SEDO

ast.co.uk - £3,600
hst.co.uk - £2,250
 
0
•••
Since I've always dealt with .UK in pounds I'll give you an appraisal in that. Convert to as you see fit.

Reseller - £300-£750
End user - £2000-5000 or if you're lucky above this.

Good luck with it.
 
0
•••
There was a massive interest in the UK in Koi-carp years ago, including my brother who spent an absolute fortune on the right habitat/pond/waterfall and not to mention the bloody fish that hardly move an inch. It's one of those subject matters that only needs an up' in the popularity again to be a great domain.

seek out a UK Koi carp specialist I bet they would love the domain .
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back