NameSilo

domain Kodi.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Old Skool since 2003 :)VIP Member
Impact
16
Not sure about this one. I was swayed by the fact the .NET is going for $1200

It's short, it's a name.

OVT : 338
Google : 110,000

Thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm only pulling up about 55,500 Google search results, and found a few potential "leads" with people by the first name of "Kodi" ... it's also a fairly popular pet name, as well ... by the looks of it.

Link: http://www.kodiwolf.com/KWLF/FAQs.php

The trick, of course, will be finding the right Kodi who would be willing to pay you for this ".ORG" domain name ... $22.50 - $35+ (wholesale), IMHO. Keep an eye on that ".NET". PS. The ".US" also appears to be "available" at the present time, as well ... according to Register.com. ;)
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
Yes, I would recommend selling it to an end user for maximum profit. I would say $30+ as of now because of the extension, good luck!
 
0
•••
Nice domain. Selling to someone named Kodi is probably your best bet.
 
0
•••
Reg fee, its a .org eh?
 
0
•••
Welp, just to update you guys. In the final stages of closing a deal for $150 for this. The prospective buyer countered my $200 offer with that, so I said i would accept :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by SY4
Welp, just to update you guys. In the final stages of closing a deal for $150 for this. The prospective buyer countered my $200 offer with that, so I said i would accept :)

Was that at the Wholesale or End user level, Matt?
Excellent negotiations! :tu:
B-)
 
0
•••
Unknown to be honest. Just a guy who mailed me from a company who wanted to buy it. I explained the .net price and the typical relative cost of a .org, and he agreed and offered $150.

I would expect an end user of kinds. We shall see when deal complete and what happens to the domain / site.
 
0
•••
Congratulations! :)
I'll keep an eye on the eventual site, as well ... I'd be curious if he puts up a "personal" type site, "pet" site, what have you, or something more in line for either commercial or non-profit related.
He initiated contact with you without you having to do any "marketing"? Bonus! :tu:
B-)
 
0
•••
Yup :)

Cant complain....lol
 
0
•••
Congratulations SY4, keep it up!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by DuffMan
Nice domain. Selling to someone named Kodi is probably your best bet.

Agree reg fee - $25
 
0
•••
:tu:

ST
 
0
•••
Congrats :D
 
0
•••
Originally posted by DomainSack
Agree reg fee - $25

LOL...DS, have u read the whole post ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back