domain EconomicCollapse dot us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1,131
EconomicCollapse.us

Any idea of value for this name? The exact Global Monthly Search Volume is 110,000 but who would be the end user for this name. I thought about making a blog but time is really limited.

Any thoughts???
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can't really give you a value Greg. If this was mine I'd probably approach the following:

Authors
University professors and financial historians
Ron Paul type of fans
Conspiracy theorists and certain religious groups : )

Best wishes,

Adrian

Very helpful Adrian. Any other thoughts?
 
0
•••
I would start out with what Adrian said and from that research, new sources would be realized.

I would read on the basis reasons the Roman Empire fell..involving interest on money etc. (if you haven't already)... real interesting.

:o
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back