Dynadot

Knowledge is Power!

NameSilo
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
As many of you know, education system is not always effective.
But there is folk wisdom knowledge, which is passed from generation to generation, which is the real knowledge! So here we are.
Share your favorite one.
I'll start:

What goes around, comes around.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMG_0115.jpeg

•••
•••
Measure twice, and cut once
Welcome back 💐

•••
Love yourself

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Do not attach to people who don't attach to you in return.
Because no one belongs to anyone and everything is temporary.

•••
•••
•••
A grabber will never mention you!

•••
Do today, what your future self will thank you for.

•••
•••
I have watch recently Master and Margarita new movie based on Mikhail Bulgakov novel, the Devil named Volant said to Margarita something like this, this perfectly aligns with domaining also.
Never ever ask anyone anything, even in such case where those you ask are more powerful than you, they will come to you themselves and you will be offered everything.
From now on I m not going to contact anyone or any company to beg and offer my secret for sale, I will release it without any notification, unexpectedly, then they will come to me themselves!

•••
Jordan Peterson called the Master and Margarita a "deadly book"
and "unbelievable deep." He said he read it 4 times.
I ordered it on Amazon but I wasn't careful and got it in Russian.

I have watch recently Master and Margarita

•••
Jordan Peterson called the Master and Margarita a "deadly book"
and "unbelievable deep." He said he read it 4 times.
I ordered it on Amazon but I wasn't careful and got it in Russian.

They talk mostly of Dostoievsky, I did not read the book about the Master and Margarita, but I watched the first old movie and the new one, many Russians say that the new movie is not so good as the original one, maybe I shall read the book also.

Anyway I have think about this.
Jesus say in the Bible "Ask and you shall be given" there are other verses across the bible saying similarly, like knock and it will be opened unto you" and other such verses.

However the Devil in that movie say differently, but this shows us that we live in the Devilish times, that is why people will contact you only if there is some kind of popularity, if everyone talks about it, until then no body pays attention to you. In fact we live the times described in the Bible, also based on the Book of Enoch, towards the end of world the days will pass faster, which we already experience, some people say that there are even no 24 hours but less than that.

•••
Man is the bread winner
Not rice winner
Not pasta winner
Bread winner.

•••
Power to the people is knowledge to the people.

•••
The average age of giving birth to a child in the world is 25 years of age.

•••
From a Hindus movie.
Customer is the King and a King never bargains!

•••
If God had wanted women to be the equal of men, he would have made them stronger.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back