Knowing where domain will drop to...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
140
I am curious in knowing if people have rules of thumb where a domain will drop to. For instance, if the name is registered with registrar A, does the name go through a process of dropping with registrar's A service, then going to a site like Pool or Snapnames?

Also, is there a way to know where a registrar's domains will drop? I assume there are partnerships between certain registrars and droping companies. But is there a way of knowing exactly where the domain will drop?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here are a few:
Network Solutions: Snapnames
Bulkregister: Snapnames
Enom: Club Drop
GoDaddy: tdnam.com

Unfortunately with TDname you have to pay a yearly fee to take part.
 
0
•••
Hi Fonzie - I can tell you this much for sure - If the name is registered with Network Solution then Snapnames will get it. :)

.
 
0
•••
Thanks, I never knew that enom domains dropped to Club Drop. Anyone know which registrars drop to Pool?
 
0
•••
Snapnames is affiliated with Network solutions (networksolutions.com)

TDNAM is affiliated with Godaddy.com (they own TDNAM)

Enom Club Drop... Enom.com's dropping names...

there are more, but I dont know them off by heart :hi:
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back