NameSilo

Know to do this ???

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

.Darkman

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey people I need something that can be achieved preferably by html and if not possible by html then by PHP.
Please help me if you can.
I need to know how to do the following.

Note : the extension .html is optional. It may be .php too


I'll be having webpage http://mysite.com/index.html
Where i'll be having sections.
Like say News, Article One, Article two etc....

I'll be having http://mysite.com/admin.html

where i can login (I can work out the password protecting).
There will be some text boxes there.
News, Article One, Article Two etc . . .
The content i enter there show up on http://mysite.com/index.html in their respective places.

This is much similair to the html boxes used in Cerberus, Helios, Themis and other themes. So i am sure Bloc can help me out with this.

Please help. Thank You
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back