NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zack26

Established Member
Impact
Good evening,

My girlfriend loves fashion and I asked her for help in choosing a domain related to fashion.
What are your thoughts, is this domain a potential x.xxx ticket? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Did you ask her because you yourself are going to develop it or to sell it as a domain?
I had to use Altavista to figure out what Couture was and I get it, but why 'klick' as a prefix?
Was ClickCouture taken or what's up with Klick?

I would consider it nothing more than reg fee until I understand what the klick means.
But don't tell your girlfriend that.. Tell her you made a mint from the domain and buy her dinner ;)

gl dude

EDIT: Now I see that KlickFashion seems to be a fashion magazine and I guess that's where she took the name from. If I were to open up a fashion store or what ever I wouldn't pick a name that is so similar to another company. I don't know how profitable KlickFashion was, since their latest update on FB was 2015 and their site http://www.klickfashion.com/ is down (at least for me).

BeautifulCouture.com was sold a couple of months ago for 150 USD. Do you consider your name better than this? 10x better than this?

Maybe you can sell it for a profit but there are no $x,xxx waiting under the rainbow

Last edited:
•••
I ask her for domain attractiveness. Well Klick is misspelled from click :)
I thought that will ramp up the price, misspelled sometimes are golden mine.

Thank you for your opinion, obviously not every day is golden domain name haha but one day it will.
I am considering it for selling and when I succeed, definitely will tell you.

•••
No one will be happier than me if you succeed to sell it for $x.xxx.
I wish you all luck and hope to get a PM from you soon with positive news.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back