NameSilo

domain kiti.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dax44

Established Member
Impact
49
Received a 5 digit offer via GD / Afternic - but I am thinking 100k not unreasonable , I registered in the wild 2000 .
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
First, I would put a for sale page on the domain. You're probably losing out on a lot of offers.

If you've had it for 26 years without any offers close to $100k, then maybe it is unreasonable.

Have you researched 'kiti' and related companies that may be interested in your domain? You need an end user, maybe even a unicorn, to get $100k.

That being said, talk to the broker and see what you can negotiate. If the offer is $10k and they're firm on that price, I wouldn't sell. You can likely get more with a little work.
 
0
•••
First, I would put a for sale page on the domain. You're probably losing out on a lot of offers.

If you've had it for 26 years without any offers close to $100k, then maybe it is unreasonable.

Have you researched 'kiti' and related companies that may be interested in your domain? You need an end user, maybe even a unicorn, to get $100k.

That being said, talk to the broker and see what you can negotiate. If the offer is $10k and they're firm on that price, I wouldn't sell. You can likely get more with a little work.
Hi thanks for taking the time to reply. I don't want low trade offers, had 50 or so over the years. Just curious what an end-user value for domains like this ( and lll.com ) is these days. I should check dnj I guess. Shortnames was really useful while it lasted. I guess you put a buy now in Sedo and reduce until it sells, ideally before I die x
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Namepros has free domain parking. I think you can set the minimum offer.

Sedo is an option, as you mentioned. There's also Afternic and Atom. Though those charge you a commission.

Check Namebio for reported domain sales. Keep in mind, those are only reported sales. A lot of sales, especially higher dollar ones, are probably unreported.

You could also look for a broker. Definitely do your research. If they're not working for Afternic, Atom, or Sedo, use Escrow.com for the transaction. You don't want them running off with your money. It's happened.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back