Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Kingdom Hearts, please appraise

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sains

Established Member
Impact
1
Just invested in these for the future: kingdomhearts3.net/.org/.biz/.info

Don't think biz or info have much value; I plan to dev them and they should be quite good I think :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg fee for each, IMHO

- SW
 
0
•••
Reg fee, IMHO.
 
0
•••
reg fee undeveloped
 
0
•••
I tend to agree, thanks guys :) They'll be developed.
 
0
•••
kingdomhearts3.net/.org/.biz/.info

yah id say reg fe aswell...
 
0
•••
reg fee now, more when developed or when another kingdom hearts game is released IMO.
 
0
•••
Well, I got an offer for $350 for the .net variant which I have accepted... will wait to see if that all goes through smoothly :)
 
0
•••
$350 is a very good offer. Congrats! :tu:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back