D Denman Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 3 Dec 4, 2008 271 views 6 replies #1 Hello all, I registered this domain and i am wondering if it is any good ? Thank you in advance !
skahy Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 8 Dec 5, 2008 #4 I would suggest asking for your money back. .eu to me always suggests something modern - not a historical king.. sorry
I would suggest asking for your money back. .eu to me always suggests something modern - not a historical king.. sorry
MicroGuy Miembro EspecialTop Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 1,493 Dec 5, 2008 #5 Zero to low $xx undeveloped. Consider refund if you have no dev plans.
C corgi Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 7 Dec 5, 2008 #6 lol King Arthur even common names trade relatively low if it's not tied to a commercial product or service.
lol King Arthur even common names trade relatively low if it's not tied to a commercial product or service.
D Denman Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 3 Dec 5, 2008 #7 Thank you guys for the appraisel ! very much appreciated ! I looked at Estibot and thought it had some value.. But since I am a newbie I didn't know it was kinda wothless. Thanks again
Thank you guys for the appraisel ! very much appreciated ! I looked at Estibot and thought it had some value.. But since I am a newbie I didn't know it was kinda wothless. Thanks again