domain kimberlite org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew V

Andriy VasylenkoEstablished Member
Impact
Hi Namepros. I liked the name for it’s a rock containing diamonds, nice to look at in the portfolio, might hold just for the sake of that. But there are also multiple companies on Linkedin that are called Kimberlite. Wonder what you think about it? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To wet the appetite of an existing company called this to buy it, your chances are better if its the "COM". If value is realised in the "ORG" (with a company called this that appreciates it), I'd consider that interest to be Low / Mid XXX, but take offers than pin a figure against it, if you are in that situation. From what I read online: "Kimberlite is an igneous rock, which sometimes contains diamonds.". This called an organisation? Tricky. If it was a word like "diamond" or "rock" with an "ORG", it would be in the 5 figure range

I believe you'll have a hard time selling it, IMO. However, best of luck

Last edited:
•••
•••
I think this would make a decent company name. Hold it, renew it and put a mid XXX pricing. I haven't checked LinkedIn for leads but could be something you can outbound to potential leads there.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back