Established Killerz-Tech for Sale

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulsar

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I am selling my website as I no longer have time to run it..

The website is fully developed and doesn't need anymore work on it, I have had this website for 3 years developing different ways of how the website works and things like that..

The website using IPB intergrated into the homepage, I am willing to give that licence up but please be aware the IPB will be due for renewal soon if you are wanting to keep getting updates otherwise it is a lifetime licence which is licenced to Killerz-Tech.net

This website has meant alot to me over the past few years and has taken a long time to get it to where it is now, it will be completly up to you what you wish to do with it but i would appreciate it if you kept it up and running...

You can see the site at http://www.killerz-tech.net

Currently on average judging by awstats it receives approx 485 unique hits a day and the forum currently has 3609 members and building. I've always had it an Ad Free website however, this site has the potential to earn revenue!!

I have screenshots below of the awstats please check them out

Edit: I am now going to consider all offers given to me, so PM me your offer or post here and i will consider all offers made!!!!

This will go for 7 Days unless otherwise notified..


Thanks.. :)
 

Attachments

  • awstats1.jpg
    awstats1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 60
  • awstats2.jpg
    awstats2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you guys think this price is to high... PM me a recommended price.
 
0
•••
Hi guys!!

I have changed it to I will be considering offers!! so give me an offer via pm or post!! and ill consider all offers at the end of the 7 day period


Thanks
 
0
•••
Highest Offer is $300, only given to me today!!! I will extend this another couple of days as i have only received one offer! Anyone higher then $300?
 
0
•••
I am only keeping this auction going for another 2 hours max.

The current offer is $350usd - approx 2 hours max it will be sold.if you have a higher "legit" offer, feel free to pm me
 
0
•••
$370usd.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back