Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain KidsAccessories.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizocuky

Established Member
Impact
6
I got this domain today.

Nice keywords

350.000.000 searches
Cpc: 1.22

Comp:High

Whats your apprisal/value?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
http://domainindex.com/domains/kidsaccessories.info
kidsaccessories.info information
domainkidsaccessories.infoBIG
appraised value922 USD
domain birthday-
age-
appraisal accuracy80%
backed by dealsNo
backed by appraisalNo
domain rating-
TLD ratingA
Google pagerank-
SLDkidsaccessories
keywordskids accessories
keywords languageEnglish (100%)
kidsaccessories.info categorization
topicsOther
tagsBracelets, Silicone rubber, Silly Bandz, Monsoon Accessorize, WE, Clothing, Culture, Humanities
kidsaccessories.info search volume in Bing, Google & Yahoo
Global searches for kidsaccessories.info0
Global approximate CPC kidsaccessories.info0.00 USD
Global competition for kidsaccessories.info0% (low)
Global searches for "kidsaccessories"400
Global approximate CPC "kidsaccessories"0.37 USD
Global competition for "kidsaccessories"50% (medium)
Global searches for "kids accessories"61,875
Global approximate CPC "kids accessories"0.37 USD
Global competition for "kids accessories"67% (high)
 
0
•••
This domain name is not worth much. This domain name is worth $10 to $20. Many .info domains sell under $100.
 
0
•••
I believe it isn't worth to much, if anything at all.

When you are looking at other extensions that are not .com, you will see a lot of the names that sell are 1 word, usually high search volume names that are well know. Also, they usually have a healthy CPC. I know this because I've had longer .info domains like the one you mentioned above and got no interest from anyone at all.

But then, I was about to get 2 .info domains, one word. Had high search volume and were basically well known words. Which I was able to sell for a profit.

Make sure your looking closely at what the TLD is. For .com, you may be able to get away with 2-3 words for a domain but when you start going to other forms of TLD's, you start going into the valueless zone.

-Omar
 
0
•••
Ty for info guys.

I am sure I can get more then 10-20 $
:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back