auction Khaj uraho. Net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlokDomain

Established Member
Impact
Khajuraho is world famous for its Kamasutra Position Temples. This is also called the place of origin of Kamasutra.

Monthly Google Searches + more than 1 Lac
Registered with Godaddy
Bid increment = $1
Expiring in : Nov 2016
Estibot Price : $ 2,200
Bin Price $ 1,500

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Its a wonderful one word name

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
can you add auction end date..

•••
•••
By default if no end date Is specified, the auction ends 72 hours from the last bid.

The winner of this auction Is illia - please initiate the transaction via private message. If for any reason the seller or winner doesn't honor the binding auction agreement, please notify me personally so I can investigate further.

Thanks.

•••
By default if no end date Is specified, the auction ends 72 hours from the last bid.

The winner of this auction Is illia - please initiate the transaction via private message. If for any reason the seller or winner doesn't honor the binding auction agreement, please notify me personally so I can investigate further.

Thanks.
A big Sorry Mr Eric, I am new to this wonderful community and do not understand what to writ and how bid ends. I will be more careful from next time.

•••
One more thing I need to understand; suppose If I get a bigger offer on any other forum or if I get a offer which is less then the registration price, So still I am abide to sell the domain.

•••
One more thing I need to understand; suppose If I get a bigger offer on any other forum or if I get a offer which is less then the registration price, So still I am abide to sell the domain.
You are bound to sell in an auction no matter what the final bid is, as outlined in the rules. This is not an offer thread. All auctions on NamePros are exclusive and must have a winner once the minimum starting bid is placed. If you don't want to be bound to sell a domain and want to post it in multiple places, use the Make Offer sales forum.

As for this auction, please contact the winner to complete the transaction.

Thanks,

•••
Hi Mr. Eric I apologize for not reading and understanding all the rules properly. I could not understand the difference between 'Auctions' and 'Make an Offer', I am a new to domain industry and English is not my mother tongue so please consider me as a first mistake.

•••
The rules are in place for a reason. You agreed to them when you became a member. Regrettably since you are unable to honor this sale I am forced to issue your account a bad business infraction. Its my hopes that this type of situation does not happen again. Have a good day.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back