Dynadot

sales Keyword+NFTs dot com - 44K Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If the domain were posted here for appraisal some will say a reg fee and take your money back if you can, Music can't work with NFT
Source? But at face value I'd be tempted to believe.

•••
Source? But at face value I'd be tempted to believe.
It’s in the post, Dan.com closed the sale
It’s publicly known via Namebio.com

Last edited:
•••
It’s in the post, Dan.com closed the sale
It’s publicly known via Namebio.com
oh... no, my question was to lyman's claim about nfts & music.

•••
This is not surprising at all.
NFTs are extremely popular.

•••
If the domain were posted here for appraisal some will say a reg fee and take your money back if you can, Music can't work with NFT
This is exactly what happened to me, I regged a nice domain and put it in the appraisal section, here's the post: https://www.namepros.com/threads/a.1242421/
they all said "it means nothing to nobody at face value"
"Its bad. Get your money back, if possible"
"i don't usually say this but zero value. read around the forum more before you register another name"

and I stopped domaining after one week lol, this was in June.
Last week, I got an email from Afternic it sold for $399 (my first ever sale, probably worth more IMO)
gwo78YH.png

and after getting that email, I immediately came back to domaining and got some other domains, and started again.

I respect the opinions from the appraisals section but they don't know everything, and sometimes you need to trust your gut :)

Last edited:
•••
This is exactly what happened to me, I regged a nice domain and put it in the appraisal section, here's the post:
"i don't usually say this but zero value. read around the forum more before you register another name"

Last week, I got an email from Afternic it sold for $399 (probably worth more IMO)
and after getting that email, I immediately came back to domaining and got some other domains, and started again.

I respect the opinions from the appraisals section but most of the time they don't know anything.

Agree

And same here but I heard my internal voice and get xxxxx sales on the same domains after less value namepros appraisal !!

That business need self appraisal as no one know everything in all world fields

Last edited:
•••

It's a solid name. Music and NFT's go hand-in-hand. Any "expert" who claims/claimed otherwise has no clue at all.

•••
This is exactly what happened to me, I regged a nice domain and put it in the appraisal section, here's the post: https://www.namepros.com/threads/a.1242421/

Last week, I got an email from Afternic it sold for $399 (my first ever sale, probably worth more IMO)
gwo78YH.png

I respect the opinions from the appraisals section but they don't know everything, and sometimes you need to trust your gut :)

Great to hear you back domaining, and always keep listening to your internal voice as @Handmade life mentioned, thanks to every one on the appraisal section and they really do a wonderful job but they are not everything and they could be surprised with some good sales of domains they just valued them at reg fee, I'm one of them by the way ;)

•••

Very True...Here the appraisal on np is not fair as per market value..they value Reg fee and the same if they own themselves then they expect a Million for the same domain😁😁😊

•••
Great achievements….Congratulation for this wonderful deal.

•••
Congrats TS! its very lucky sale)

I've updated the price for 250k of my only nft domain after i've seen your thread.

Last edited:
•••
It wasn’t my sale Just sharing

•••
LOL who said music doesn't go with NFTs? Didn't Grimes add some unreleased MP3s to hers and sell them for like $3m USD each?

•••
Back