domain kevinthenerd.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

keverw

Established Member
Impact
1
kevinthenerd.com I got this domain awhile back,Thinking it would be a good blog name. When my server crashed and i had to redo it,I was thinking i would sell it. I'm not much of a blogger. So i was wondering what do you think the value of it being. Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
if your name is Kevin, its pretty valuable to you, otherwise, not worth much
 
0
•••
A person who is named Kevin and doesnt mind being called a Nerd might give ya $10 for it but otherwise its worthless.
 
0
•••
I wouldn't think much. I purchased "EricIsABadass.com" a few months ago purely for comedic purposes. I doubt that anybody would buy it, so you might be out of luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back