Top Member
Impact
seo.onl
seo.investments
dvdfx.com
copydisc.com
cigarlot.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Definitely keep copydisc.com

•••
no knowledge of ngtlds

i value all ngtld cctlds at $0

That said i’d keep copydisc
dont drop that one. Nice one

#2 would
dvdfx too

Last edited:
•••
•••
agree drop and keep copydisc.com

•••
I agree & I like CigarLot.com too

seo.onl is worth renewing if it is low.

Last edited:
•••
only keep copydisc & cigarlot

Last edited:
•••
I would keep CopyDisc and CigarLot.

However, discs that need to be copied belong to the past. Not sure you can sell that domain for much, if at all.

Screenshot_20200429-054359.png

•••
seo.onl is good to keep, this is brandable, others are keywords, so brandable names are always higher/better prices for selling to end users

Last edited:
•••
copydisc is a ripper in many ways.

•••
CopyDisc can be used for cloud archive or data storage too. It doesn't have to be literally means for Copy a disc.

•••
CopyDisc can be used for cloud archive or data storage too. It doesn't have to be literally means for Copy a disc.
when was the last time you used the word disc to mean storage?

also more people use the word disk than disc when refering to disk storage to be honest. the wikipedia page for disk storage uses the k variant as its main term.

i think "copydisc" would have been cool about 10 years ago. nowadays, people think of "cloud" and "drive" to mean storage. younger people who are using online software were born 12 years ago have never even seen a disk in their life.

Last edited:
•••
Would keep Seo.onl

Sure, .onl is not even near as cool as .online

But still, the registry markets it as a short alternative for "online", so there could be interested people who agree with them. Seo is a huge term, so yes, I would keep :)

•••
Drop ALL of them.

Even the "ermmm ok" copydisc has low chances of anyone ever buying it from you. Maybe in 10 years, some newbie domainer will buy it from you for $100. But remember, you spent that much just paying for the renewals.

Good and great domains are offered up every day on the auction sites. 100x better domains that you could get for $200-$500 dollars and turn around and sell for $10,000.

•••
when was the last time you used the word disc to mean storage?

also more people use the word disk than disc when refering to disk storage to be honest. the wikipedia page for disk storage uses the k variant as its main term.

i think "copydisc" would have been cool about 10 years ago. nowadays, people think of "cloud" and "drive" to mean storage. younger people who are using online software were born 12 years ago have never even seen a disk in their life.

Store a COPY of this (docs, video, image and so on) in the CopyDisc (Cloud storage service).

It's not cool to use it now? Then let's make it cool again. Honestly, it's up to branding.

Imo; We overthink, end-users don't. They just need an easy, positive and memorable name that would represent (literally or metaphorically) what they offer.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back