Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain k8e.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandysDomains

Established Member
Impact
60
Okay - I don't particularly like netspeak terms, but I picked k8e.info (Katy) up because it was cheap. Any thoughts on a value, good people?
Regards,
Randy
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
RandysDomains said:
Okay - I don't particularly like netspeak terms, but I picked k8e.info (Katy) up because it was cheap. Any thoughts on a value, good people?
Regards,
Randy


There are lot and lot of CCC.info still available to register...

I would say drop the domain and get your $$$$ back...


Good LucK!

-James
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back