Dynadot

auction k

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Potential Industries:
- National, International Hotel Directories
- Travel Agencies, Booking Services
- Hotel Discount Clubs, Coupons

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Next bid $14 or more

14 hours left

•••
Hi, am new here. Is there a reserve price here in auctions? What if after 120 hours the bid offered is lower than your $50 BIN? Do you have an obligation to sell after 120 hours? How do bidders here now when 120 hours are almost up? Is there a timer somewhere on this? Is that 120 hours a more or less time or is there any way that a seller needs to strictly keep to exactly 120 hours if stated and how is this monitored? Apologies for all the questions but before placing any bids I need to make sure I understand the procedures and policies. Many thanks and much appreciated.

•••
Hi, am new here. Is there a reserve price here in auctions? What if after 120 hours the bid offered is lower than your $50 BIN? Do you have an obligation to sell after 120 hours? How do bidders here now when 120 hours are almost up? Is there a timer somewhere on this? Is that 120 hours a more or less time or is there any way that a seller needs to strictly keep to exactly 120 hours if stated and how is this monitored? Apologies for all the questions but before placing any bids I need to make sure I understand the procedures and policies. Many thanks and much appreciated.

The reserve price would be the start bid and not be allowed here. 2 - Then that bidder will won with less than BIN price. 3 - According to namepros.com rules yes there is an obligation. 4 - The bidders couldn’t place any other bids otherwise would be ignored to deadline would be passed. 5 - There is no timer but all of us have to be exact for passing time due to rules. 6 - The winner has to pay first then domain would be received in his/her account and all of these processes will be under supervision of here admin

Last edited:
•••
The reserve price would be the start bid and not be allowed here. 2 - Then that bidder will won with less than BIN price. 3 - According to namepros.com rules yes there is an obligation. 4 - The bidders couldn’t place any other bids otherwise would be ignored to deadline would be passed. 5 - There is no timer but all of us have to be exact for passing time due to rules. 6 - The winner has to pay first then domain would be received in his/her account and all of these processes will be under supervision of here admin
Many thanks for the detailed explanation. Much appreciated.

•••
•••
•••
Next bid $16 or more for this brandable domain

•••
•••
High bid $16

Buy it low and sell it high to end users

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back