NameSilo
Watch

zhangxianbing

Impact
Hi,
What do you think k.top is worth?
Thx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
According to NameBio, there were 9 L.top sales in 2017 and 2018. They were between $161,000 and $218,000. They were all reported by Jiangsu Bangning Science & Technology Co.,Ltd, which is the sponsoring organization for .top domains.

•••
According to NameBio, there were 9 L.top sales in 2017 and 2018. They were between $161,000 and $218,000. They were all reported by Jiangsu Bangning Science & Technology Co.,Ltd, which is the sponsoring organization for .top domains.
That's quite surprising..

546553453.PNG

Well, so according to these stats, I'd say that his domain might be worth $5-10k for an investor, and $50-100k for an end-user.

Good luck, @zhangxianbing!

Last edited:
•••
Just pulling a few random single-letter .top sales reports, none of them are developed and most don't even resolve. Some are parked pages or landing pages. I wouldn't trust the sales reports to put value on yours, as they appear to be manipulated and not valid with no end user development in sight.

$50 to $190 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
There are very few one letter domains available. It's not possible to register one letter in most TLD's, regardless of price. You're looking at the potential of 5 to low 6 figures if you're willing to wait for the right buyer.

Last edited:
•••
Just pulling a few random single-letter .top sales reports, none of them are developed and most don't even resolve. Some are parked pages or landing pages. I wouldn't trust the sales reports to put value on yours, as they appear to be manipulated and not valid with no end user development in sight.

$50 to $190 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
Always impressed by your so called appraisals lol

•••
That's quite surprising..

Show attachment 245458

Well, so according to these stats, I'd say that his domain might be worth $5-10k for an investor, and $50-100k for an end-user.

Good luck, @zhangxianbing!
If that is really true, which I doubt, it's worth 150k minimum. In reality it's worth about 2k if that isn't really true

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back