kmml.biz

jyyl.biz

lmmj.biz

jrrd.biz

flyk.biz- pronunceable

ll
dy.biz

d
ryd.biz - pronunceable, 2 D in domain name > ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes but you may need to wait until the .biz buyout happens.

•••
I'm just not seeing the value there on these names.

•••
Yes but you may need to wait until the .biz buyout happens.
If it's gonna happen... Even getting regfee for random llll biz domains will not be easy.

•••
If it's gonna happen... Even getting regfee for random llll biz domains will not be easy.

Already 3L .biz are selling for few hundred, what are you talking about ?

•••

4L. Dot biz; looks good. On the other hand, dot biz is solely for business? Unlike, dot com, it can used to several type of activities. That's my opinion.

Example: Car.rent this company can only do rental car; can not used for selling car. This TDN is very suited for its business activities. And it's hard to go around. That's why this make it very well TDN.

•••
4L. Dot biz; looks good. On the other hand, dot biz is solely for business? Unlike, dot com, it can used to several type of activities. That's my opinion.

Example: Car.rent this company can only do rental car; can not used for selling car. This TDN is very suited for its business activities. And it's hard to go around. That's why this make it very well TDN.

Yes, you're right .

•••
You may have a chance with those. Sit tight for 30 - 60 days. There seems to be a buyout headed for
4l .biz. Also seems to be moving rather quickly. Godaddy is down to around 30 available on their closeouts, and that's down from 60 + two weeks ago. A random search doesn't show that there are TOO many to hand reg. I would say a buyout is imminent within approx 30 days. Don't hold me to that though.

•••
You may have a chance with those. Sit tight for 30 - 60 days. There seems to be a buyout headed for
4l .biz. Also seems to be moving rather quickly. Godaddy is down to around 30 available on their closeouts, and that's down from 60 + two weeks ago. A random search doesn't show that there are TOO many to hand reg. I would say a buyout is imminent within approx 30 days. Don't hold me to that though.

Dot biz might appeal more to China people. Their population is overwhelming...

•••
It's still possible to get lll biz domains in the mid-high $xx range from resellers. Let's see how things go with llll .net domains and the bunch of new TLD's. The appraisals given here are also related to the value at the moment, and I highly doubt it will be easy to sell llll biz domains today. Have no idea about the .biz market in six or 12 months.

•••
4L .net is of course completely bought out. 4L.org seems to be getting closer each day to buyout. After .org, then .biz will be attacked.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back