Established juststartersites.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickArter

Established Member
Impact
I built this website at the end of last year to take advantage of the demand for new online entrepreneurs. Primarily on Flippa, I realized that Shopify and E Commerce stores were in high demand and I built a store to sell pre built stores to customers. I am selling because I have become a full time stock trader and no longer have time to maintain this store or respond to customer inquiries. I haven't really advertised the store or brought attention to it in a few months but it does have potential and I figure it could be worth something to someone. I built the store when I was more active on Flippa and building stores for customers constantly. When the store was active back in January and February at the beginning of the year I got $1500 in sales January and $1050 in February... (Full P+L attached to thread, willing to show proof of revenue also) Shopify also offers an affiliate program that gives you $30 for each store that you sell, also that I take advantage of to boost profits on the business. As long as you use your affiliate link to build each store that you sell.

All of the websites have a unique design to them that I have created. I have a complete training manual designed for how to build the websites after a customer places an order. Following the instructions, one site takes about 20-30 minutes to complete. I originally built the training manual to have the business outsourced to a freelancer to complete which could be another possible opportunity for the next owner to utilize to automate this business.

The instagram page is @JustStarterSites and there is a facebook page as well.

I have an Email Subscriber list of 1,184 that the new owner can take advantage of with email marketing campaigns as well. This is an untapped marketing area that I have tapped into.

I've used an unique business model to promote the store and have not spent any dollars in advertising at all. I simply build a store (Using my formulat & training manual instructions) then sell it here on Flippa or use Shopify Exchange where people are looking for E Commerce stores & afterwards am flooded with questions to build a store from potential customers and then refer them to juststartersites where they make purchases. I've also used an Instagram Bot Followlikr ($4.99/month) to automatically follow people on Instagram and build the audience. The site populates in Google as well.

I think the business is a great opportunity for someone looking to run a web development company and make a lot of money selling websites here on Flippa and else where.

No advertisement dollars have been spent on Facebook ads and/or Instagram ads. I am sure with a little bit of work from someone with an advertising background that the store can generate 6 figure+ in profit.

Purchase will come with full tutorial and video of how each website is made - they typically take no m ore than 20 mins if done manually and not outsourced

Asking range $xx,xxx

Attachments

• Just Starter Sites P+L.xlsx
    81.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back