Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain JustGain.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigiirish

New Member
Impact
0
Hi everybody,
I'm new to the forum.

I would like to know what do you think about this domain:

JustGain.com

Thank you,
Luigi.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's a good brand-able, easy-to-remember domain name. Would be probably good for a coupon or auction website.
 
0
•••
It's a good brand-able, easy-to-remember domain name. Would be probably good for a coupon or auction website.

I disagree. What exactly about this domain is good for coupons or auctions?

In fact I'd say it'd be better in the health/fitness niche. Gain weight, gain muscle. I'm surprised that wasn't your first thought, healthdomains

On a reseller market I don't see it going for much, but it should do better with an enduser that wants a brandable domain.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your replies and your ideas.
I agree with both.

I was also thinking to something like affiliation or financial websites, where you can "just gain" something.
Additionally it could be related to a slogan like "No Pain, Just Gain".

This is what i thought when I saw and bought this domain name.
 
0
•••
Maybe a weight loss forum would be good with this domain. If I were in the market for starting a website using this name, I would spend anywhere from $100-200, but somebody more serious (such as someone starting a gym) would probably pay more.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back