Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Just Won

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

createmx

Established Member
Impact
26
Namepros.ws

Hi, I have just won second prize for a logo design and I got a whole bunch of useless domains just registed to my name. One of them that stood out to me was NamePros.ws .

Any Thoughts
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not good. Why people think that other peoples names + a bad extention would be worth anything is totally beyond me.
 
0
•••
I guess it was just a joke but hey, thats what you get for coming second.

Plus I do agree with what you say. There was a time when I decided that I needed to have control over all extensions for my businesses domain (all the main ones). It was a really personalised name and I thought that they would all be available but when I did a search I found that nearly all of them were taken. It cost me heaps to finally get them all, but it was worth it in the end.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back