Dynadot

.mobi Just picked MovieMaker.mobi. Need your opinion on this domain and some others!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Anthony-Martin

Account Closed
Impact
MovieMaker.mobi

MyISP.mobi. I got this domain appraised at $5,000 to 10,000 here at Namepros.

MelodiasGratuitas.mobi. This is Spanish for "free ringtones". DN Journal reports that FreeRingtones.mobi recently sold for $9,100 at Pool.com.

And also:

WeekendNews.mobi
FindLocals.mobi
RepublicofGeorgia.mobi (this domain refers to US ally Republic of Georgia in Transcaucasus, not to confuse with the state of Georgia)

Let me know what you think about these domains!

Thx,

Tony Martin

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think MovieMaker.mobi is a nice name, and I tried to register it before I read this thread. Obviously I failed.:)

•••
MovieMaker.mobi

It has a good word, but I don't think it fits the .mobi quite well.

•••
owntype said:
MovieMaker.mobi

It has a good word, but I don't think it fits the .mobi quite well.

Maybe if the site lets people upload their video from their mobile and do some editing to it. That could be very popular. Of course, usage charges would really have to come down for that to happen.

•••
good name, except i dont know about the TM. its taken in all major extensions. it has good OVT and good google results. i think it does fit mobi well because a lot of new phones and mobile devices already have video cameras on them, and they will keep improving the technology on it.

•••
By the way MovieScout.mobi is still available :)

•••
I like findlocals.mobi - with the way the internet is gearing towards local results, it may be a winner!

•••
MelodiasGratuitas.mobi.

Nice domain. Do you have an asking price?

•••
think said:
MelodiasGratuitas.mobi.

Nice domain. Do you have an asking price?

Yes, I can sell it for $3,800. Hope it is not too high an asking price for this domain!

•••
Anthony-Martin said:
Yes, I can sell it for $3,800. Hope it is not too high an asking price for this domain!

PM sent

•••
MovieMaker.mobi

Any other suggestions about MovieMaker.mobi? Thanks guys!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back