Dynadot

Just Got Paid From Clickbank.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
another award to display
U.S.$76.88 i can't get close enough to get the whole check so this is 3 shots.
this is just affiliate/referred sales btw, the merchant sales are directed to wire transfer since they stop accepting Philippines merchant.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
another check again from clickbank.com

this time U.S.$95.00 just refer to attached file

•••
Hey. Just wondering, how long does it take for them to actually send you the check? I have a couple hundred dollars stored up in my account, but have yet to receive my first check. Is it every month, or every other month?

Thank you,
Donny

•••
it depends on how low or high your payment threshold is set to, but regularly mine is released every 1st and 16th of the month if my threshold are satisfied.
just refer to attached file

kinkarso said:
Hey. Just wondering, how long does it take for them to actually send you the check? I have a couple hundred dollars stored up in my account, but have yet to receive my first check. Is it every month, or every other month?

Thank you,
Donny

•••
Who is your affliate partner?

•••
Because of my bank's fee for international checks I usually hold payment, but with Clickbank it's advised to request your checks because if you have slow months, you'll be deducted...

•••
HI

Check your payout setting in your account because if you have it set to pay you at 500$ then you will not get paid until your account reaches that amount, if you have your account set at pay outs like 50$ or $100 when account balance get to that limit they will send you a check...

I have a mate that gets 10k from them and more every 2 weeks.. Im still at 500$ every two weeks :(

Thanks
Tom Dahne

•••
Congrats on the check. Hopefully they start sending bigger checks soon! :)

•••
Hello Tom!

I was one of your first affiliates for Directory Submitter, because Paul told me in first hand :)

•••
I am both clickbank merchant and clickbank affiliate member.
you can still receive payment/commission by just being a clickbank free affiliate member.
but when a clickbank merchant you can receive more because you get to sell unlimited virtual products/services online.
goodkarmaco said:
Who is your affliate partner?

yeah the deductions and commissions are a pain anyway but got no choice ive been with them a long time even without paypal yet in our country.

Coupons said:
Because of my bank's fee for international checks I usually hold payment, but with Clickbank it's advised to request your checks because if you have slow months, you'll be deducted...

im planning to reach that stage 500bucks per 2 weeks, congrats that's a good sum.

ezimedia said:
HI

Check your payout setting in your account because if you have it set to pay you at 500$ then you will not get paid until your account reaches that amount, if you have your account set at pay outs like 50$ or $100 when account balance get to that limit they will send you a check...

I have a mate that gets 10k from them and more every 2 weeks.. Im still at 500$ every two weeks :(

Thanks
Tom Dahne

•••
•••
•••
I would like to receive Clickbank payments through Paypal. I really don't like checks, as I loose a lot with bank fees and currency operations (from dollars to euros).
I've talked with them about this in the past...

They receive payments through Paypal, so they could easily issue commissions as well.

•••
im not sure about that you may want to contact them here
https://www.clickbank.com/publisherquestion.html
give us an update as well

Coupons said:
I would like to receive Clickbank payments through Paypal. I really don't like checks, as I loose a lot with bank fees and currency operations (from dollars to euros).
I've talked with them about this in the past...

They receive payments through Paypal, so they could easily issue commissions as well.

•••
I did email them a few months ago, and they told it was not possible in the meantime. I'll email them again :)

•••
What have you been selling on ClickBank?

•••
mostly services that you can also see on my threads here
i need to use them because paypal in 1999 was not offered and only this year it was opened for full benefits in the Philippines.

tristangemus said:
What have you been selling on ClickBank?

•••
just got paid from them again for January, 2008
the picture is kinda corrupt the camera feature in my video cam never worked so i have to extract this from the .avi itself

cb1.gif = January, 2008 = U.S.$100.92
cb2.gif = December, 2007 = U.S.$167.00

•••
Love to see people who get checks from clickbank.

They are worth a try for anyone who wants to make money.

I have two sites that are pure clickbank, and they do good for me since I put them up.

Plus other sites have clickbank products on them.

And yes, I got my first check from clickbank a week or so ago.
Should say, first check in years since I quit promoting clickbank products about 3 years ago.

•••
Very nice weblord :) glad to see you bringing in money for yourself and family!

•••
nice to know that
keep on promoting old links btw still works
iowadawg said:
Love to see people who get checks from clickbank.

They are worth a try for anyone who wants to make money.

I have two sites that are pure clickbank, and they do good for me since I put them up.

Plus other sites have clickbank products on them.

And yes, I got my first check from clickbank a week or so ago.
Should say, first check in years since I quit promoting clickbank products about 3 years ago.

•••
Hello, I`m new to ClickBank, I am not sure to understand how it works and am a bit stuck...

I joined as AFFILIATE planning to put ADS on my traffic domains but as soon as I logged in and clicked "get started" they show me a page to sign up as publisher...... I`m confused, what I have to do?

what is a "pitch page" ?

In the HOPLINK FAQ I don`t understand this one:

2. How do I make a hoplink?
Your hoplinks should be targeted to the top level of the current window, and should be in the following format:

http://AFFILIATE.PUBLISHER.hop.clickbank.net

later in the FAQ they say I can`t hide a link behind a frame or an image.

Most of the sites have left panel and right panel : are those considerated frames?

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
a publisher is the cb merchant
an affiliate is one who makes money putting up publisher's hoplink on his/her web site.

the goal of cb is to upgrade all affiliate members (free) to paying member (merchant/publisher) that's why you see that page.

so for example in the link you provided
http://AFFILIATE.PUBLISHER.hop.clickbank.net

substitute your clickbank username to the AFFILIATE part and get some merchant's products via marketplace and substitute their username on the PUBLISHER part.

a pitch page is a page where you put all of your products (if you signed up as publisher) like name of product, specifications, and price. a pitch page is a requirement if you need higher max limit of which only U.S.$100 is the max. amount you can bill for your products/services.

italiandragon said:
Hello, I`m new to ClickBank, I am not sure to understand how it works and am a bit stuck...

I joined as AFFILIATE planning to put ADS on my traffic domains but as soon as I logged in and clicked "get started" they show me a page to sign up as publisher...... I`m confused, what I have to do?

what is a "pitch page" ?

In the HOPLINK FAQ I don`t understand this one:

later in the FAQ they say I can`t hide a link behind a frame or an image.

Most of the sites have left panel and right panel : are those considerated frames?

Thanks

thank you very much.

PAUL-B said:
Congrats weblord :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back