Watch

Sophia Alice

Brandsiro TeamTop Member
Impact
Hello guys

Today i was awarded vip badge and i am very happy about it

It is also a year i have joined namepros

I have learned many things here

Thanks to all namepros members and friends for sharing thier knowledge and guiding me when i was in need

Thanks to buyers ..thanks to sellers for a fair deal of business with me

Thanks to @Eric Lyon and @Amanda for correcting my mistakes and for guiding me on the right path :)

Namepros is one of the best forums i had been a part of ...since i started domaining ...

Thank you all again

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats! How is VIP status obtained?

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations @Sophia Alice! Your contributions in the Coupon forum are appreciated : smile :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats! How is VIP status obtained?

https://www.namepros.com/pages/account-levels/

Countdown less than three weeks @Pierre Barnard : wink :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS for everyone - we have a Milestones Thread also for celebrating
https://www.namepros.com/threads/milestones-congratulations-ive-reached-____-posts.522288/

•••
•••
•••
•••
@Pierre Barnard - Friendly advice, use "Like" button sometimes and you will get more likes :)
If you don't "like" others posts during the time nobody will likes your posts and you will need to wait long time for VIP badge :)

•••
congrats Sophia Alice, well done

•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats and welcome to the club

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats!

I think we've done business and i think it was a pleasure! :)

•••
Congrats Alice.. So you're the Newest ViP in Town.. :)

•••
•••
Congratulations @Sophia Alice Funny I was just looking at Account Levels just an hour ago. I joined in 2009. Lurked for a while to learn, and then left for years. Got interested in visiting Namepros again about a year ago. I guess me checking Account Levels means I am here to stay this time. You contributed a lot in a year, well done and BIG congrats!! (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back