NameSilo

.mobi Just developed LiveCricketScore.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

nutzdaddy

doh-mainEstablished Member
Impact
6
hi, http://LiveCricketScore.mobi just developed this site and thought I'd show it for some constructive critism.

also I want to trade links with sports/news related sites,please pm me.


thanks james
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone for cricket?

:blink:
 
0
•••
Nice clean page view, maybe a touch too bland? I like the bat(s) logos. Will be better as mobile rss feeds become more useable so as not to rely on full web pages, this may be offputting to some. However good idea for site, when your sitting in the stands with your mobile, you can follow other fixture results around the world. Maybe a photo, video upload feature from mobile phones would give user appeal. Good luck with future development.

AndyR
 
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back