IT.COM

.com Just Bought SpanishRealEstate(com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

YairDD

I'm cool, I think?Top Member
Impact
I just bought SpanishRealEstate(com) for $360 USD on Godaddy Expired Auctions.

What do you think about it? how much could it go for?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you thinking of a website highlighting Spain real estate but in English and targeted toward English speakers who want to buy real estate in Spain? That seems to be the more plausible scenario though I am not sure how large the market is. Of course there are many people who take a vacation to Spain. Buying real estate in a country where you don't speak the language would be unusual.

However, there is a YouTube channel called Life Afar which offers informational travel videos of different cities in Colombia and Puerto Rico. Their business is renovating properties and then renting them out like an Airbnb. However, they also try to crowdfund the investments so they can continue acquiring more properties. Their videos are in English with Spanish subtitles but it seems their primary market is English speakers who might consider living or having an investment property overseas.

I do have some Spanish geo real estate domains. They are primarily large cities. I do get occasional offers from people looking to buy or rent real estate in those cities but true domain offers have been rare.

•••
Are you thinking of a website highlighting Spain real estate but in English and targeted toward English speakers who want to buy real estate in Spain? That seems to be the more plausible scenario though I am not sure how large the market is. Of course there are many people who take a vacation to Spain. Buying real estate in a country where you don't speak the language would be unusual.

However, there is a YouTube channel called Life Afar which offers informational travel videos of different cities in Colombia and Puerto Rico. Their business is renovating properties and then renting them out like an Airbnb. However, they also try to crowdfund the investments so they can continue acquiring more properties. Their videos are in English with Spanish subtitles but it seems their primary market is English speakers who might consider living or having an investment property overseas.

I do have some Spanish geo real estate domains. They are primarily large cities. I do get occasional offers from people looking to buy or rent real estate in those cities but true domain offers have been rare.

Thank you for your insight.
How much do you think it's worth?

•••
How much do you think it's worth?

since spanish is a language, and property doesn't talk
then to me, it doesn't convey what you may have thought or intended.

hopefully, you can recover your money back and/or use as learning experience

Good Luck!

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back