IT.COM

.mobi Just a few more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dag

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
I'm still finding some decent generic domains out there (and, unfortunately, registering them). Here are my latest...comments are welcome!

ARTSTUDIO.MOBI
CAMERAREVIEWS.MOBI
EVENTTIX.MOBI (although it's not completely equivalent, "event ticket" has an OVT of 515,270 -- no, that's not a typo)
HOUSESALES.MOBI
MUSEUMSHOP.MOBI
MUSEUMSTORE.MOBI
SMARTDATING.MOBI (the .com is apparently quite popular, according to Sedo)

This brings my total to 104. :!:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dagersh said:
I'm still finding some decent generic domains out there (and, unfortunately, registering them). Here are my latest...comments are welcome!

ARTSTUDIO.MOBI
CAMERAREVIEWS.MOBI
EVENTTIX.MOBI (although it's not completely equivalent, "event ticket" has an OVT of 515,270 -- no, that's not a typo)
HOUSESALES.MOBI
MUSEUMSHOP.MOBI
MUSEUMSTORE.MOBI
SMARTDATING.MOBI (the .com is apparently quite popular, according to Sedo)

This brings my total to 104. :!:

Not liking the ArtStudio one... EventTix.. Is nice.. Probably one of the best ones on your list. Camera Reviews is abit long, so with your museum ones... Hrm, the smartdating is alright..

- Steve

•••
iNod said:
Not liking the ArtStudio one... EventTix.. Is nice.. Probably one of the best ones on your list. Camera Reviews is abit long, so with your museum ones... Hrm, the smartdating is alright..

- Steve

Thanks for the input...with "ArtStudio," I'm just kind of hoping that an art studio will want to buy it from me...I suppose I could have dropped that one off the list. It'd be nice to be able to get input like this before I reg them...I'd probably end up being talked out of buying as many as I have... :guilty:

•••
artstudio.mobi

Being in the art business I thought about registering this name .

Instead i took the following art names, which I hope to develop-

Artsales.mobi
Artsale.mobi
ArtAuction.Mobi

Art is HUGE on the internet.

Best of luck with ArtStudio.mobi

•••
Hi there

I do like ArtStudio it has a nice ring to it, I am also in the Art Business as a photographer. I did grab a few nice .mobi's. ImageGallery.mobi being one of them and have put up a few pix too!. It is true that Art is big whatever "artistic" field you are in! Good luck with ArtStudio.mobi!

•••
Thanks dochlaggie and panman...it's good to hear that from those in the art world. (I'm a graphic designer myself, but haven't ventured much into art on the Web.) Maybe I'll have to give some thought into developing this one.

And I really like those other "art" .mobis of yours, dochlaggie!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back