Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain juggernaut.app and robotica.app

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Copperfield

Established Member
Impact
30
Greetings,

Got the above listed .app domains - what do you reckon?

Cheers
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think with new extensions you have to have a very clear use case in mind. What do you imagine the end user for these domains will be?
 
0
•••
juggernaut.app could be a social game app - compete and destroy competition.

I haven't thought of a very specific robotica.app yet, but I think it could be shaped into a platform controlling robotic machines - from toys to real world machines - imagine quadcopters, toy robots, robotic arms etc etc.

Does that help?
 
0
•••
up^
 
0
•••
up now^^
 
0
•••
I got singer.app anle.app drawer.app
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back