domain joqz.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slaughterbeck

Established Member
Impact
110
Please appraise: joqz.com
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hang on for awhile yet. All LLLL.com's are going up in value slowly, as you know, even the most clunky ones with poorest letter combos; but the pronounceables I think are still in their infancy of value; they're disappearing so quickly, with numbers of new domainers rising, and they're so ideal for nice brandable names, that those of us nabbing any LLLL even mildly pronounceable will be sitting on good investments a year or 2 from now.

I can't believe the nice prices many of the pronounceable LLLL.com's I passed over regging a year ago - thinking they were ridiculous - are getting now. Learned that lesson! I'm even nabbing the nicest LLLLL.com's I can find that are pronounceable and have comfortable tooth to them.

To appraise: yours, obviously, for athletes, sports, athleteWear, or athletic supporters? :)
Joqz.com right now to resellers = hi xx - low xxx at most IMmostgroundhoglevelO
 
0
•••
Mid $xx right now. :imho:
 
0
•••
Bannen said:
I can't believe the nice prices many of the pronounceable LLLL.com's I passed over regging a year ago.
I could just kick myself for passing up so many, at such great prices.

Anyway, thanks for the appraisals. Rep added!

Any more valuations?
 
0
•••
I would say Low $xx up to $20 IMO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back